General

Alumnus motivates nation to be fit and healthy

MOVER AND SHAKER: Danine Naidoo, a well-known TV presenter, has been handpicked as the brand ambassador for the leading South African active lifestyle brand, Olympic International Footwear

A Public Relations alumnus is set to get South Africans moving and motivate the nation to be fit and healthy.

Danine Naidoo, a well-known TV presenter, has been handpicked as the brand ambassador for the leading South African active lifestyle brand, Olympic International Footwear.

Naidoo, who is a presenter for the show Edge, says she is excited about her appointment as a brand ambassodor.

“It’s the best kind of motivation to make sure I make fitness even more of a priority than ever before,” she says.

“I’ve also become increasingly addicted to sneakers and find it quite the chore to wear heels these days. I’m looking forward to looking good and feeling great while I tackle my exercise routines in Olympic kicks.”

As a brand ambassador for Olympic International Footwear, Naidooi says one of her goals is to remind people of how many fun alternatives there are to keeping fit.

“Fitness is as important in relation to every other success we want to achieve for ourselves in life. I understand the importance of keeping healthy for both body and mind and will share my healthy eating tips and favourite but healthy cheats in the process,” she says.

“It’s never only about fitness but about what we feed our bodies too. I’m excited to bring a fresh spin to a very retro brand that we’ve all grown up with.”

Naidoo can be seen on Edge, a technology and science show that airs every Wednesday on channel ED (DSTV 190) at 7pm.

Follow Danine Naidoo’s exciting journey at www.facebook.com/pages/Danine-Naidoo

Photograph by Lloyd Mc Murdo – Evolution Photography SA